Rocco Marianni is a graduate of the Philadelphia College of Art. After becoming NCIDQ certified in 1976, he was awarded Professional Member status from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID). Mr. Marianni founded his firm in 1975 which is located in Haddonfield, NJ. He is a former Board Member of the Philadelphia Chapter of the ASID and former Chairman of the Designer/Trade Member Association.
His formal training combined with his unique mix of color, innovative use of space, period furnishings, art and contemporary accents make Mr. Marianni’s eclectic style extremely comfortable and livable. He is a recipient of The Distinctive Designer of the Year Award from the ASID. He also has been featured in Philadelphia Magazine, NJ Monthly Magazine, Delaware Valley Magazine, and Philadelphia Business Journal Life Magazine. Mr. Marianni has participated in Designer Showhouses for the benefit of Vassar College, Zurbrugg Hospital, Spina Bifida Association and the Junior League of Philadelphia.
Awards and Acknowledgements
- ASID – Professional Member since 1976
- ASID – Distinctive Designer of the Year Award
- Featured in Philadelphia Magazine
- Featured in NJ Monthly Magazine
- Featured in Delaware Valley Magazine
- Featured in Philadelphia Business Journal
- Participated in Vassar College Showhouse
- Participated in Spina Bifida Association Showhouse
- Participated in Junior League Showhouse
- Participated in Zurbrugg Hospital Showhouse